- Boston College Law School, J.D.
- Inellectual Property and Technology Forum, Editor
- Grime’s Moot Court Competition
- University of California, Merced, B.A.
- Awaiting Bar Results, California
Jamin Xu, a legal intern at Riggins Law, is a recent graduate of Boston College Law School, who is very interested in labor and employment law. While in law school, Jamin interned at the California Department of Justice and the U.S. Department of Labor Solicitor’s Office in Boston. Jamin also worked with low-income clients in landlord-tenant cases at Greater Boston Legal Services and the Boston College Legal Service Lab. He also was an editor of Boston College Law School’s legal publication, Intellectual Property and Technology Forum, and competed in the Grime’s Moot Court Competition.
To schedule a free consultation call (626) 365-1599 or send us an email.